Saturday Olivia was invited to her friends 3rd Birthday party. She is the daughter of one of the professors at PC that we work with. We are friends with the family and Olivia talks about her often. She had a great time with the pools and slip-and-slide, and we think we may get her one as well. Olivia was also the most polite one at the party, saying “please” and clapping for everyone that did the slide. She was however, the only one not potty trained. Speaking of which, the other morning, I was changing her diaper and she was kicking her legs and arching her back like she always does, and I told her “You need to get potty trained because I am tired of this.” To which she whined, “I don’t want to sit on the potty train!” Now at times when she needs to go, she will occasionally say to mommy or daddy, “I need to sit on the potty train please” Such a confused little girl sometimes.
Monday, June 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
AAHH! Two best friends! They are both beautiful little girls who are having a blast growing up together. So cute seeing them help each other on the slip-slide.
G'ma
Potty train. That is even better than "mouse"! :)
g'ma
Oh my goodness....there's a mouse in the train!
Post a Comment