This is how Olivia wanted to pick her breakfast today. I will not be making this a habit, but decided to let her do it today. She gets more independent each day, everything has to be a choice, and she has to feel like SHE made the choice. We need to be creative with how we present her options. Livi, this is special NEW cereal (normal old kind) or this is a candy potato (nope, just normal potato, there is no such thing as a candy potato, sweet potatoes are close a you can get.)
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can remember YOU on the kitchen cabinet like that, G.
She looks pretty pleased with herself there. :)
Mommy was obviously sleeping when these pcs were taken. I had a heart attack just looking at the distance between the where the camera was and the toddler standing on the counter.
Hahaha... Brooke!
Post a Comment