Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Plague

Most of last month Jake was sick.  Recently he started projectile vomiting multiple times a day.  I think Saturday I went through 3 sets of clothes.  On Friday I brought him to the doctor, but they found nothing seriously wrong with him.

20130104_081946

The plague struck our house on Monday.  Brooke suddenly got some stomach bug Sunday night (late at night) and her crutches posed a big problem.  It is hard to make it to the bathroom quickly when you feel like you are going to throw up while in a knee brace and on crutches.  Monday morning I had to leave with the kids to get them to school, and Brooke stayed in bed.

Around 1:00 I got a call from Young World (Livi is at YW for one last day before Pre-School starts back up) and they said the Olivia had just thrown up and was crying.  So off I went to YW to grab Livi and Jake and bring them home.  Lee was pretty puny in the car on the way home.

 

20130107_150729

Notice the yellow bucket in the bottom left of the picture.  That bucket came in real handy 10 minutes into the drive.  Like a champ, she threw up in the bucket, not spilling a drop.  She was feeling better about 2 hours after getting home and we had no repeat performances with the bucket.  All seems well in the house now.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Poor Jake, Poor Olivia, Poor Brooke and Poor G!

Sheri Pequeno said...

Are you okay - did everyone get it but you? I hope everyone gets better soon and I hope you stay well!