We had our annual snow day in South Carolina Saturday. It started out as light rain, then light hail, then turned into snow. We got out the jackets, boots and gloves and went outside and made a snow lady. We had a lot of fun right up until Olivia started crying about snow blowing into her eyes. At that point it was a total meltdown. She started crying and wanting to go inside. We told her we had to put a smile on the snow lady first. Lee started crying again and said “No smile, put a frown on her!!! I don’t want her to smile, I want her to have a sad face!!!” It was too funny. Poor Lee.
3 comments:
LIVI! LOL!!!
I was amazed how she didn't seem affected by the clap of thunder. I jumped out of my skin!
And it is so wonderful seeing Zoe out there running free and having a great time!
Great Snow....Great Blog!
Hey we didn't have that much snow at our house! Looks like you all had fun! Good to see my little Lu too.
Post a Comment