Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Jake and Lu

Jake loves Lulu and Lulu loves her pillow.  Jake thinks Lu likes playing with him, but actually, Lu is mad and tries to get him off her pillow.  Lu will do this to Jake until he gets off the pillow, then will sit in the middle of the pillow happy at her triumph.  She will do the same to Zoe if Zoe is on the pillow first.  Lu really thinks she runs the house.

 

3 comments:

Auntie Stephie said...

So cute!

Sheri Pequeno said...

Nope. I don't think Lu's mad at all. I think she just thinks Jake is the greatest toy she's ever had. So very cute. I love seeing them together. I miss my little buddy Lu. Give her a big hug for me. :)

Grandma said...

Jake and Lu make a great team. They appear to keep each other entertained! Love the giggles.