Saturday, June 29, 2013

Lee’s Technology

I was hanging out with my Lee this morning and she asked to play on the iPad, so I let her.  She played a game or two, then called me over to turn it up so she could hear her movie.  I said you are playing games, there is no movie.  She said yes, I am watching Lorax.  I went over and couldn’t figure out how she was watching anything, then realized I had Netflix installed, and that she had left her game, found Netflix, opened it, scrolled through the movies and started Lorax.  Guess parental supervision on all technology devices starts sooner than expected.  Smart little girl!

 

20130629_091815

3 comments:

g said...

Do you think there will come a point in time when she will be teaching YOU?
What a smart little girl!

Grandma said...

Grandma said the previous comment. Not 'g'!

Auntie Stephie said...

Hahaha!