Monday, November 11, 2013

Birthday No 5

Lee had a great Birthday.  She got to celebrate Wednesday night (her real Birthday) and then on Saturday with Mima and Botow.  For some reason I lost the video of her opening her other packages, but I do have her opening Auntie Steph and Uncle C.J.’s package.  She did love all her gifts.  I’ll try and post the Saturday celebration later this week.

3 comments:

Grandma said...

A beautiful Rapunzel even tho her little prince did not want to kiss at that time...
Have missed seeing them.

Sheri Pequeno said...

So Cute! I had to look up "rapunzel dress" to see what you were talking about. Still can't believe Lee is 5 now and Jake is getting to be such a big boy. Glad to see you all are doing well!

Auntie Stephie said...

So glad this is the one she wanted, and I love the "Ariel excitement sound" she made when she opened the box. lol
Sorry about the two crowns but I had to order the purse so she could have the bouquet and the ring... necessities!