Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick’s Day

Olivia was really looking forward to St. Patty’s day again this year.  She remembers all the mischief that the little leprechaun caused last year and also the chocolate gold coins.  Well, he appeared last night.  I was woken up at 2:00 in the morning by a wide eyed Lee excitedly telling me that he had been in her room and there were clothes all over the floor and a big mess.  I was hoping she wouldn’t find it until the morning, but either way, it was fun watching how excited she was in the middle of the night.  And I am kind of surprised the whole situation didn’t freak her out a little more.

20140317_07222920140317_06303220140317_062944

 

3 comments:

G's pa said...

Love it. Great tradition!

G said...

Loved it all. Especially Olivia's enthusiasm showing Jake around.
What a fun St. Patrick's Day in the Spatta house!!
Loved the green fingernails too! (or at least I think they were green.)

G'ma said...

No, not "G said..." but "G'ma said..."