Saturday, November 22, 2014

First Dance

Friday night was Olivia’s school’s inaugural Snowball (Daddy – Daughter dance.)  We had a great time.  Lee danced the night away.  At first I was treated like her date, but after a while she loosened up and I was demoted to kind of a “home base” for when she needed a quick break.  I got to see a lot of her friends (mainly from aftercare, only one person from her actual class showed up from what she said.)  I thought I was treating her right until we saw a limo pull up with Frozen playing on their TV’s.  Maybe next year!!

1510538_10205277522679790_1149638027903486631_n10731190_10205277523199803_7216658379715210939_n10356405_10205277525439859_1100479987408494240_n

At the beginning of the night she told me she was scared to go on the dance floor and wanted to just stay by the wall.

But about 1/2 hour in, she was all about that bass.

4 comments:

G's pa said...

Tomorow the prom, next week the wedding.....enjoy and savor every moment as they go by so fast.

Grandma said...

She is a "natural"! The moves! And she has a great time.
Did she dance with Daddy at all?

Enjoyed videos so much!!

Gerhard said...

We did dance quite a bit actually.

Unknown said...

Gets better every time...