I have gotten a cold since I have been back and therefore don't feel like updating anything. Besides, nothing has really happened since we got back, just catching up at work and with normal life.
Olivia has actually come up with a new game. She bounces like crazy on the Jumparoo and then will stand as tall as she can on her tippy toes and freeze and look at us, and we make a serious face back. Then she will start jumping again and we bob our heads and smile, and then stop on her tippy toes again and we make a serious face at her when she stops. She loves it.
1 comment:
I am sorry you caught a cold. Must be the change in weather!
'Livia's new game sounds cute. I can just see mom and dad doing the seriuos look and her just laughing and bouncing on!!
G'ma
Post a Comment