Ok, nothing eventful today other than as I was carrying Olivia from one end of the room to the other, Brooke said "is that something in Olivia's mouth?" I looked and figured it was just a shadow, but upon closer examination, it was a small cockroach. Olivia had a chewed up small roach in her mouth. Brooke quickly swept all parts of it out. That is all I have to say on that subject.. We were horrified.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
YUCK!!
Ok, nothing eventful today other than as I was carrying Olivia from one end of the room to the other, Brooke said "is that something in Olivia's mouth?" I looked and figured it was just a shadow, but upon closer examination, it was a small cockroach. Olivia had a chewed up small roach in her mouth. Brooke quickly swept all parts of it out. That is all I have to say on that subject.. We were horrified.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
eeuuuuwwwwww!
DITTO what Sheri said!!!
g'ma
Post a Comment