I decided to sneak a quick video of Olivia being a brat. Not the best example of her shenanigans, but you can get the point. Notice the thick accent of her teacher, if Olivia doesn’t grow up with a SC accent I will be surprised!
Home for Olivia's adventures.
3 comments:
What is Livi saying to the kids?
She looks intimidatING!
She will be the teacher soon.
I could not understand the teacher...except that she is from the deep south!
I could not understand what Olivia was saying but certainly GOT THE PICTURE! She is toooo much!! What a little "mind of her own" she has.
Good thing I don't have to communicate with the teacher--I don't understand her either!!
g'ma
I guess it is sad that I understand everything that the teacher is saying. I am not sure what Olivia is saying though, but I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end (though I have been on many occasions.) I think she was basically saying "I am sitting down, you better not be lookin' at me or taking my toast"
Post a Comment