Monday, August 1, 2011

Khols

imageIt was a rather slow weekend for us.  Lots of laziness, however we did go shopping on Saturday.  We ran a few errands and among those was a stop at Khols.  While in Khols, Olivia really wanted to push the cart, but wasn’t very good at it.  It was like watching bumper cars rolling around.  She would get very upset though if you tried to help her steer.  We finished up having dinner at Olive Garden where Olivia was a very good girl.  The only incident was when Brooke lifted her up to bring her to the bathroom to change her, and Livi’s foot hit her plate, knocked it to the floor, where it shattered and cut the back of Brookes leg open.  Non stop bleeding for about 10 minutes.  All is good now though.

Olivia’s potty training is coming along well.  This weekend she constantly asked to use the potty.  Brooke and I were laying on the couches, with Olivia in the sunroom out of view, when I heard “Daddy, I pee-peed.  I sat up, figuring she wanted me to take off her diaper so she could sit on her little froggy potty, but when I looked out, she was standing in front of a pee-filled froggy potty, with her shorts on one side and her pull-up diaper wadded up on the other.  I had no idea she could take the pull-up off by herself.  Such a good girl!!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

What fun. I will have to take Oliva to the "big toy store" when I come. It has been a tradition in NM and must be continued in SC!
G'm

Grandma said...

I just love her little dresses and sandalled feet! Such a little lady.

Auntie Stephie said...

I can't believe that no one is commenting on the fact that B almost bled out at Olive Garden! I'll bet they just thought it was spaghetti sauce...