Saturday morning I had Zoolander on in the background, and Olivia happened to walk by during the “Coal Mine” scene:
She loved it, laughed out loud and said “again Daddy.” So I played it for her a few more times. Now, fast forward to Saturday evening with Mima and Boto, (who she spent the night with) she is sitting in the back seat of their truck and says “the black man says surprise!” Kind of took Mima by surprise, so she asked what she said, and of course Olivia didn’t repeat it. Later that night, Livi said it again. We received an email asking what the story behind “black man says surprise” was, and we just started laughing. Lee is a crazy girl sometimes. You never know what she is going to repeat.
Livi has been getting very good at jumping. Here is some video from about a month ago of her just starting to get both feet of the ground. As of now, she is a pro!!
2 comments:
Jumping and Hula Hooping. She sure is learning a lot and so cute practicing.
Grandma
What a riot! Coal Mine scene...I thought it funny too!
G'ma
Post a Comment