Today was a super fun day for Olivia. It was PC’s first home game and we planned on going. There was going to be bounce houses, face painting, balloon animals and kids. Unfortunately Brooke didn’t feel quite up to going today so it was just Lee and I.
I think Olivia knew today would be a good day because she got chocolate pudding as part of her breakfast. She wasn’t too clean about it.
After “breakfast” we headed out to the game. Lunch was going to be served to Scotsman Club members from 11:00 – 12:00, and the bounce houses and festivities were to start at 12:00. Kickoff was at 1:30. We arrived around 11:15 to have some lunch and figured we would mingle until bounce house time. Unfortunately, mingling didn’t happen for long because Olivia noticed the bounce houses inside the stadium gates right away, and continually asked to go get on the “slider.” We walked over around 11:30 to see if the gates were open, but they were not, this led to about a 1/2 hour fit from Olivia as she waited outside the gates for opening time. If she turned around in this picture you would see tears galore and slobber down her chin.
Once the gates opened, all was good with the world. Livi made a straight line for the bounce house, where she spend the majority of her time. Sometimes I would be looking at the front of the house and would see a little hand throw a sock out, then there would be another sock fly out, and then Lee would be sockless. I would pick up the socks, then put them back on when she came out, and it would start all over again once she went back in.
She also enjoyed the “slider.” She would get to the top and count to five, then slide and do it all over again until I would tell her it was time to let someone else get on.
But as much as she enjoyed the bounce house and slider, the train was her favorite. This is the first year she rode it and she loved it. I think now anytime we see one she will be asking to ride it.
A nice girl volunteered to ride with Olivia for her first go-round. This saved me from having to be on it. However, Livi kept asking to do it again so I did ride with her the second time.
She even got her own balloon animal (lady bug) that she loved. However she bit its antenna in the car and popped both of them. It is a good think you can’t see how sweaty this little girl is. it was HOT out there today.
Super fun time for Lee!!!
3 comments:
What a great blog! That day was as good as any b'day party. She loves to do it ALL!
g'ma
Fun, fun, fun!! What a cutie!!
Looks like she had a great time... how did she NOT get whiplash from that face plant in the bounce house?!
I admit, Bob and I watched it a few times and laughed
;)
Post a Comment