We had a great visit with Mom and Dad when they were here. We didn’t get out too much but it didn’t matter because we had enough fun at home with Livi. Mom and Dad got a kick out of how strong Livi’s accent was, and so did Brooke and I. We think she turned it on strong while they were here. She couldn’t quite get the “I’ll be dog gone” saying and turned it to “I’ll be a hot dog.”
We went to the farm on Sunday afternoon, the weather was perfect. There weren’t too many animals there this time around but she loved seeing the bunnies and feeding the donkey.
Next weekend it is Mima’s turn. Maybe she can straighten up the sassy little Lee that we have had this week. The talking back is getting too common. But how can you not love that face???
2 comments:
I think Lee and Grandpa could create some real trouble together if they wanted...
She sure is cute talkin' with that accent! Grandpa forgot that he should have taught her "Shazaaam!" also.
Just want you guys need!
G'ma
Super cute!
We can't wait to see you guys in November!
Post a Comment