Aunt Gail and Uncle Merle sent some Halloween gifts our way. We opened them early (and ate them early.) Livi loves dancing with the dancing ghost, I just wish it had a volume button!
Thanks Gail and Merle!
2 comments:
Aunt Gail
said...
So glad she likes it! She is too cute dancing to it!! She really has the hips moving! I know what you mean about the voulme...we thought the same thing. I kept playing it over cause I liked the little song...drove Merle nuts! Happy Halloween!!
2 comments:
So glad she likes it! She is too cute dancing to it!! She really has the hips moving! I know what you mean about the voulme...we thought the same thing. I kept playing it over cause I liked the little song...drove Merle nuts!
Happy Halloween!!
Good job Aunt Gail & Uncle Merle!!!
Love that hip action--she had to have learned that from the ghost!
G'ma!
Post a Comment