Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Computer Girl

This weekend we decided it was time for Olivia to play with a computer the grownup way, with a mouse and keyboard.  She has mastered the iPad, it is child’s play.  So the next step is the mouse.  I figured it wasn’t going to work well, but decided to let her move it around anyway.  I was incorrect.  She picked it up quickly.  Even surprised me at what objects she could identify on the screen.  It is amazing how much she really knows when she is learning with out actually knowing that she is learning.  Now we need to maybe get her some alphabet games for the computer, she really seems to enjoy mousing around.

IMAG0894IMAG0896

3 comments:

Grandma said...

How exciting! Livi, the genius!
She is certainly engrossed in it. What a great learning tool...

Aunt Gail said...

Awesome!!! Fabulous way to learn!

Auntie Stephie said...

That's freaking awesome!
I hear a position needs to be filled at Apple!