Home for Olivia's adventures.
I didn’t know there was such a big gang influence in the pre-K arena. I will have to investigate what gang this is. Vato Locos anyone?
Watch out, gangs. Here comes LIVI!Too cute and LOVE the hair!
"gr" = Grandma!Do not know why I have so much trouble commenting on this blog! LOL
I wouldn't worry until she starts carrying a blue or red bandana in her back pocket... then "stuff's" about to get real serious up in thur. Just sayin'...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Watch out, gangs. Here comes LIVI!
Too cute and LOVE the hair!
"gr" = Grandma!
Do not know why I have so much trouble commenting on this blog! LOL
I wouldn't worry until she starts carrying a blue or red bandana in her back pocket... then "stuff's" about to get real serious up in thur. Just sayin'...
Post a Comment