Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Guitar

Livi has been talking about guitars recently.  When the shower head sprays, she strums it like it is a guitar, and does the same with strings and other stuff.  I mentioned to her in the car today that her Grandpa got her 2 guitars when she was a baby and if she was good I would get them down for her.  She was very excited and would not let me forget.  So last night I got one of them down to see how she handled it.  All was good until she realized that she couldn’t just automatically play any of the songs from school.  This resulted in being rough with the guitar and lots of tears.

Maybe it isn’t time yet for her to have the guitars..

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Your dad will be thrilled--at least til the last 2 seconds! LOL Just teach her how to play two EASY notes and then she'll feel like she is doing it. Can her little fingers do that yet?
Great video.

Gpa said...

glad to see her interested in the guitars..... but it looks like a long time before she gets the country gentleman.