Today was the day that I actually jogged with Olivia in the jogging stroller, and it worked perfectly. The shocks went over the bumps in the road with ease and Olivia didn't get jossled very much. I went for 1/2 hour since it was hot and I was not sure if she would be comfortable or not. She stayed awake and chewed on her little dragonfly toy the whole time and as far as I can tell enjoyed it. So now I know that I can take her when I want to go running and it will work!! Finally.

After the hot jog, we decided to take a swim. Brooke had gotten Olivia a little blowup pool for the summer and she got to try it out today. Olivia was impartial, but then again, she was also tired. We will try it again in the summer when it gets warmer out and she is more awake.
Lastly, Olivia got a new outfit just for her upcoming Florida visit. Aunt Gail and Uncle Merle got it for her and she tried it on today. It is a little big, but she was able to pose for a shot or two in it. She is looking forward to her first visit to the beach!
2 comments:
Great shot with pink flowers in background. What is she looking up at?
G'ma
OH! And such a pretty Florida outfit! Can't wait to see her in it HERE!
G'ma
Post a Comment