Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Little Eater

Olivia has been eating more and more solid foods. We have to keep giving her the bottle to keep the nutrients up, but she is liking the solids now. She still can put away a bottle even after eating lots of applesauce, turkey, and peas.
On another note, is it just me, or do all parents when feeding their baby open their mouth wide as though the spoon is going into their own mouth? It is a reflex I can't seem to stop. I must look pretty pathetic. I make a conscious effort not to, but my mouth just keeps opening. Maybe it is helping, I am not sure. If it keeps her eating this well I am not going to stop though.
Oh, and by the way, Olivia seems to be getting over her cold now. She still has the sniffles and coughs occasionally, but overall seems to be doing well.

3 comments:

g'ma g'pa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
g'ma g'pa said...

So funny! All parents, grandparents, aunts & uncles etc. open mouths wide when feeding baby! That is how she'll learn to "open wide and let the spoon fly in!" Photos are great! Just when you think she could not get any prettier, up comes another photo and voila---she is even more beautiful than before.
g'ma

g'ma g'pa said...

love the new blog. she is as cute as ever. cant wait to see her here in fl. is the tot site being shut down?