Ugh, the last few nights Olivia has woken up multiple times and done some loud and long crying. Brooke has tried to let her cry, but sometimes it is easier to just give her juice to calm her down and get her back to sleep so we can sleep. I am sure some of it has to do with her cold. At least tonight Olivia is with Mima and we get a full nights sleep.Last night, Olivia went with Brooke to a Psychology party that her department hosted. I decided to stay home as I really didn't know anyone there (other than the other professors) and just felt like relaxing at home. They had a good time but I guess Olivia was her normal "shy" self. She just sat there kind of blank faced, but did happen to show a smile or two. We need to start socializing her more and taking her more places we have decided. Florida will be a good jump start for that!!
Even though she had a few bad nights, she was totally tuckered out this morning as you can see from these pictures taken this morning. She normally wakes up at 6:00, but I took these at 6:30 and these were taken after I rubbed her back, turned on her night-light and said her name loud a few times. Still like a log.
1 comment:
Love the new sleeping position! So darn cute. Hope she starts sleeping better soon!
g'ma
Post a Comment