Friday, June 19, 2009

All Boxed Up..

Olivia is all boxed up and ready to ship to Grandma. Ok, not really. Didn't mean to get any hopes up. We received some new throw pillows in the mail the other day and Brooke decided to have some fun with the box they came in. Olivia seemed to enjoy it.
We are still having problems keeping her away from cords, though she seems to slowly be learning "No". I imagine with her personality "No" will become her name, perhaps with "Stop" as her middle name.
Olivia has been pulling her self up a lot lately. She may be an early walker, she defiantly has the legs for it. Brooke got to witness and amazing feat, Olivia pulled herself up on the sliding glass door to get a better look at the dogs. I don't have any idea how she did this, but it sure was cute.

1 comment:

g'ma g'pa said...

Oh come on! Ship her to me!!
Isn't she getting to be a BIG girl--standing at the window. I love the way she loves her doggies.