Saturday was Olivia and Daddy day. Brooke went shopping all day for clothes for herself (and ended up with clothes for Livi) and I stayed home with the little bean. I decided to call mom and see if she wanted to see Olivia for a short while. Livi is not very good at skyping, so I usually end up moving the camera around and pointing it in her direction. This time however, as soon as Grandma and Grandpa came on the computer, Livi was hooked. We skyped for 1 hour, then decided to hang up because Olivia had decided to play a little in the Sunroom. I said goodbye to Grandma, and hung up, upon which, Olivia walked back in the room, saw the blank screen and started saying “Gama, Gama, Gama” then started throwing a little fit. So I immediately called her back and Olivia Skyped for another hour. A full 2 hours of Livi Skype time and she was actively engaged for the majority of that time. It was pretty cool. She is very aware of the computer and what is going on with it now. Grandma was able to ask her to do things and show her stuff. She showed all her best tricks, and even knew Grandma when I asked “who is this” while pointing at the screen. My little tech girl!!
P.S. She chose to wear the bib all by herself, not sure why she likes it but kept asking me to put it on.
3 comments:
CUTE!!
That was a memorable morning for g'ma and g'pa! We loved every minute of it and Livi was so entertaining. It was so cool that she really knew we were there talking to her!
Lovin' it!
g'ma
Brooke, hope you got something for yourself!
Linda
Post a Comment