**Took care of computer problem, so I will try and post more by the weekend...**
I am having computer problems so won't be back up until after the weekend, therefore no posts :-(
I do have to post that yesterday I came home from work and Olivia was excited to see me (actually, she was excited to be able to come outside and see me when I pulled up because she loves being out) and she was in her rain boots and her little tutu. She put the rain boots on all by herself I was told, and even on the right feet (50-50 chance I guess.) So when I walked into the house we pushed Olivia in with us then she grabbed the door screaming to go out as we slowly closed it. After we pried her fingers from the door so it would close all the way she went into a meltdown, grabbing every toy from her little red table and throwing it off 1 by 1 screaming the whole time. She was like a little robot, grab a toy, throw it over her head, grab a toy, throw it down, grab a big toy, make it crash to the ground. Where did she learn to throw these fits, and what goes on at Young World during the day? It was comical, but scary how well she could do it. She is my little drama princess I guess.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are putting everything up high tonight!! We are laughing our heads off.
g'ma
Post a Comment