Thursday, September 16, 2010

Gigglebugs Again

Sunday we took Olivia to Gigglebugs again with her friend Ellie.  Livi always has a good time here, mainly because once she gets here she does not care about where Mom and Dad are anymore and is free to run wild.  She even liked crashing the birthday party that was going on there, especially when Spongebob came out and danced to music.  She just goes and goes and doesn’t look back.   Of course, as the day wore on, she ended up doing what she does best, grabbing a vacuum and playing with stuff other than what we were there to play with.

Afterwards we went out to Applebees and had dinner.  Definitely not one of her better dining nights, but not bad.  She left a creepy little cat doll (from a happy meal) under the table that was in the bar area below us after she decided to throw it.  I am glad to see it go, it was too weird for me.

GiggleBugNew1

DSC_6790 DSC_6794 DSC_6795

2 comments:

Aunt Gail said...

Vacuum cleaner?? Brooke must be proud. :) XOXO She keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Threw away the "creppy doll"??
Gerhard must be happy!! :)
and proud!!!!

g'ma g'pa said...

Well, before I read Aunt Gail's comment, I knew what I was going to say and will anyway. "Such a little Brooke!" You have trained her well already!!
She and her friend Elly (?) are so cute together.
g'ma