Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sun Glasses at Night

Brooke bought Olivia some sunglasses at the store the other day.  She seems to like them and makes funny head movements when wearing them.  She comes up to us and says “glasses on, glasses on”  but then will take them off and play with them.  She sure does look cute in them when she does have them on though.  We still have yet to take her outside with them.  Soon!!

DSC_7027 DSC_7041

7 comments:

Aunt Gail said...

"Livi wears her sunglasses at night,
So she can watch you weave,
Then breathe your story lines.

Livi wears her sunglasses at night,
So she can watch the light
that's right before her eyes."

Auntie Stephie said...

very SASSY!

Aunt Gail said...

Come on G...aren't you impressed that I looked up the words to "I wear my sunglasses at night"....?????

Mommy said...

I am totally impresssed, Gail!

Auntie Stephie said...

and I'll totally admit I loved that song!!

Gerhard said...

I actually figured you just knew the words by heart. It is a classic after all!! ;-)

g'ma g'pa said...

Sunglasses are perfect for her. Finish off the "high fashion" model look!
gma