Ever since we have gotten our sliding glass door fixed so that it now opens and closes easily, Olivia has been opening and closing it herself. We try to stop her but she can be pretty sneaky. I have to now figure a way to lock it open. I have a few ideas. The other problem with her opening it herself is that she can get her fingers caught between the two doors when opening it. The other day she was standing there and saying “fingers, fingers, fingers” I looked over and her fingers were stuck between the doors. Had to help her pull them out. She still didn’t learn her lesson.
Friday, September 24, 2010
Play Guitar
Olivia is not really ready for her real guitars yet, but loves her new toy guitar. She still doesn’t know how to hold it but dances to the music it makes.
Ever since we have gotten our sliding glass door fixed so that it now opens and closes easily, Olivia has been opening and closing it herself. We try to stop her but she can be pretty sneaky. I have to now figure a way to lock it open. I have a few ideas. The other problem with her opening it herself is that she can get her fingers caught between the two doors when opening it. The other day she was standing there and saying “fingers, fingers, fingers” I looked over and her fingers were stuck between the doors. Had to help her pull them out. She still didn’t learn her lesson.
Ever since we have gotten our sliding glass door fixed so that it now opens and closes easily, Olivia has been opening and closing it herself. We try to stop her but she can be pretty sneaky. I have to now figure a way to lock it open. I have a few ideas. The other problem with her opening it herself is that she can get her fingers caught between the two doors when opening it. The other day she was standing there and saying “fingers, fingers, fingers” I looked over and her fingers were stuck between the doors. Had to help her pull them out. She still didn’t learn her lesson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to see her playing her real guitar someday! How cute will it be to see Grandpa Gary, Daddy, and Livi playing music together!
Post a Comment