First things first, Olivia’s new chili pepper necklace looks awesome on Chili. He wears it well and didn’t seem to mind too much.
Olivia, as usual, just keep learning more and more, and surprising us more and more with what she knows. Last night during her nightly routine, she was drinking her milk and we were watching The Dog Whisperer, when Brooke said “Ready to go to bed?” Olivia replied with “Bye bye Cesar, bye bye Cesar.” I didn’t realize that she actually picked up Cesar’s name from the show, but I guess she pays more attention than I thought, all the more reason to keep an eye on what she is watching.
Tonight after dinner she was walking around with a concerned look on her face saying “find it, find it” so I said “show me what you want Lee.” She took my hand and started walking with me, then immediately stopped and ran to the little red table where her puppy was lying behind her pumpkin. She then started saying “I found you, I found you.” This led me to initiate a game of hide-and-go-seek with Olivia since she understands finding things. I hid behind the couch and called her name, she was confused at first but got very excited when she turned the corner and “found” me. We had fun with that for a while longer until the dogs ruined it (par for the course.)
Below is Olivia in puppy heaven, it doesn’t get any better than this. She also had fun playing with Chili under her crib. She decided it was a good idea to see what life looked like from his point of view when he went under there. Apparently life looks pretty good.
2 comments:
Chili looks wonderful in red peppers! And I bet he likes having Livi spend quality time with him under the bed. He's probably wondering why she waited so long...
Love the chili peppers on CHILI! Color is perfect for him and he does look rather pleased with himself.
Great shots of Livi in her new "fort" under the bed.
g'ma & g'pa
Post a Comment