Friday, October 8, 2010

Wide Array of Footwear

Included in her assortment of footwear are sandals, tennis shoes and now rubber gloves and high heels.  Livi has recently become the owner of her own pair of heels, and she walks in them pretty well.  The rubber gloves are something that she loves wearing on the rare occasion that I let her into the kitchen.  When I do, she goes strait for the cabinet where they are and immediately get them out and puts them on.

DSC_7056 DSC_7066 DSC_7262 DSC_7267 DSC_7268

4 comments:

g'ma g'pa said...

Such a little GIRL playing dress-up! She is growing up waaay too fast. Put a heavy book on her head and slow her down! Not ready to let go of the "baby" yet!!
g'ma

Mommy said...

She LOVES to dress up. Even that purple bib is part of her chosen oufit (she asks to put it on when she is playing).She has quite the sense of style!

Aunt Gail said...

OMG...I love the gloves on her feet!!!
Looks like chicken feet.

g'ma g'pa said...

Brooke, how do you do it!? Even with bright yellow rubber gloves on her feet, her outfit is coordinated!!!
g'ma!