Thursday, February 10, 2011

Best Night

Livi got some use out of her rain gear last weekend. We ducked into the bookstore to look around and she found these little puppies stuffed animals and didn't want to leave.

Tonight was a night where Brooke had to work late so I was home alone with Lee. After her bath I put her in her jammies and let her dance around to some music. I grabbed her hands and we spun around in circles together, then while spinning she looked up at me and said "can I have a kiss Daddy?" I gave her a big kiss.. Best night ever.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

4 comments:

g'ma g'pa said...

Kisses are the best!
Did you get out of the book store without buying a stuffed Petz!?
g'ama

g'ma g'pa said...

OH! Glad to see she is getting use out of the raincoat!! :)
g'ama

Gerhard said...

She was actually very good about leaving. She put up a fight when I said time to go, but when I said to say bye bye to the puppies, she said bye and we walked out with no problems. The secret to getting Olivia out of a situation where she doesn't want to leave is to have her say bye bye, then she understands.

Mommy said...

JEALOUS!!!! I hate working late :(