We received a Valentine’s Day package form Aunt Gail and Uncle Merle Friday. Seeing as we are as excited to give Olivia presents as she is to receive them, we decided to make it an early gift and not wait until Monday. She got very excited when she found out that there were lollipops in there. We told her she could have her “pop” after she had a hotdog for dinner. She kept saying “hotdog and pop” and we had to keep correcting her by saying “hotdog THEN pop.” She ended up eating ALL her dinner like a good girl and got to enjoy her pop!! Thanks Gail and Merle!! The second video is very long, but I didn’t have the heart to cut any of it, there are too many little “gems” in there.
2 comments:
Such a big girl!
So cute! I enjoyed the videos!
Glad she likes the monkey and her pops. I want to see a video of Gerhard eating his pops too! :)
Post a Comment