Monday, February 14, 2011

Chip Please

The only thing Livi likes more than chips, is chips and dip.  She usually forgets that dip is available, mainly because I try and hid it when I am dipping something, but other times, she just knows.  Here she is refusing a chip unless it has dip on it.  She knows what she likes!!

 

6 comments:

Auntie Stephie said...

Sooo funny...it looks like she's ordering from a concession stand from behind the gate hahahaha!

Auntie Stephie said...

Oh...and the word "chip" sounds much better now then it did a few months ago ; )

Gerhard said...

Chip was never a problem. Stick however..... that was the bad one.

Linda said...

So cute asking for chips with dip! She does know what she wants.
g'ama

Linda said...

Something has changed with the way I sign in to post my comments. G'ma and G'pa are no longer there and I have to use my gmail logon. So from now on, I am signing on as "anonymous".
g'ama.

Aunt Gail said...

I am quoting Livi...
"You dip, Daddy"....hmmmmmm