Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Morning After PC Hunt

Brooke and I (mostly I) ate most of Olivia’s candy (not that there was that much to begin with) figuring that she would not really remember that her eggs had candy in them.  As usual, she remembered.  I brought her out this Monday morning and started putting her clothes on her and she saw her basket in the Sunroom.  She got excited and ran to it, brought it to me and with the cutest smile said “ooohhhh, candy in eggs.”  She sat down and started shaking each egg listening for candy (not realizing that I took all of it out the night before) so I grabbed a few eggs, went to the candy drawer, put some candy in them, then returned them to the basket.  She finally reached an egg that had candy in it and was excited.  Since she is my Lee, I couldn’t' resist letting her have ONE Hershey’s Kiss before school, after all, it wasn’t me that would have to deal with a sugar high!!  There is really nothing cuter than Livi holding her basket and getting excited that candy is in it.

3 comments:

Sheri Pequeno said...

It's sure a good thing you still had some candy in the candy drawer because she sure didn't forget about the candy in the eggs. You could have been in really big trouble!

Aunt Gail said...

Gerhard...I so wanted to hear Livi say, "Can I eat it??" just like her daddy.

Grandma said...

Understood every word she said! She is really doing well.
g'ma