**This post may contain TMI for the average viewer**
Olivia has a love/hate relationship with the potty. More love than hate, but some nights she just does not want to get on it, which is fine, because she has yet to refuse it in favor of going in her pants, not that she doesn’t go in her diaper though.
On this particular night, like any other night, I put her on it and started her bath water. She said she was finished and just wanted to get into the tub, so I put her in there. After about 10 minutes in the tub she got squirmy and said “Daddy, I need to sit on the potty and poop.” I said OK and put her on there and dried her off. What has happened in the past when she asks to get on it after being in the tub is that we need to dry her off and then usually wrap the towel around her and say “Keep you nice and warm” while she sits there. So she has picked up on the nice and warm phrase and taken it as her own. She was being cute so I grabbed the camera to give an inside peek at some potty time (she is covered by a towel the whole time so don’t worry!!)
I also find it funny that when the camera comes on she starts talking to “Grandma.” She is a pro at Skype. I did get a little scared at the part where she starts saying “clap clap clap” because I thought she was saying something else, but was relieved when I figured it out….
2 comments:
totally TMI!!! Listen everyone...I have NO control over what he posts on here!
Good, Brroke. G gives us what we want! (Don't take that badly!)
Love the conversations. Quite the conversationalist!
g'ma
Post a Comment