Nobody puts baby in a corner..... But baby can put herself there when she needs the rest. Poor Lee didn't sleep well last night and paid for it this morning.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8
6 comments:
Mommy
said...
i felt like doing that myself this morning! Livi didn't sleep well = mommy didn't sleep well
Gerhard, I immediately picked up on the reference from Dirty Dancing. That's why I had to ask you in my comment if it was intentional or not that you said something about "putting Baby in the corner" because I wasn't sure YOU got it. :) Baby does love to dance--Both babies!
6 comments:
i felt like doing that myself this morning! Livi didn't sleep well = mommy didn't sleep well
Awwwwwww
Putting Baby in the corner: Did you get that from the movie? Or is it your own words?
She must be tired! Poor baby!
g'ma!
Maybe too much Electric dancing the other night??
g'ma
I am disappointed that you don't get the Dirty Dancing reference!!
Gerhard, I immediately picked up on the reference from Dirty Dancing. That's why I had to ask you in my comment if it was intentional or not that you said something about "putting Baby in the corner" because I wasn't sure YOU got it. :) Baby does love to dance--Both babies!
Post a Comment