This post is more about Lulu than Olivia. The other night while eating dinner, we told Olivia she had to eat one bite of her peas. After much crying, fighting, and time-outs, she finally took a bite, and shivered then gagged. Now I feel bad, but at least she tried them and proved that she does not like them. I will spare you the video of her taking the last few out of her mouth with her hands and all the drool that followed. During her crying fits, Lu was right there singing and howling with her, tail wagging the whole time. Such a Lu!!
Friday, July 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't watch this 'cause it makes me cry too! Such heart-breaking sobs.
g'ma
I guess Lu feels like I do! Poor Lu.
g'ma
we are officially in the power struggle age!
Post a Comment