Monday, July 18, 2011

New Doll House

We got Olivia her first doll house this weekend.  Actually, Brooke surprised her with it when she got home from school Friday evening.  I had picked Olivia up from school and Brooke had it all setup in the sunroom waiting.  She had the blinds closed so Livi wouldn’t see it when she came inside.  I went into the sunroom and filmed her coming out and playing with it for the first time.  I didn’t feel like editing the vide, so sorry for the length (13 minutes.)  Watch bits or all of it and enjoy, Livi sure does.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

13:14 minutes of pure joy!
Grandma is sitting by the phone awaiting that call. :)

G'ma

Auntie Stephie said...

I don't think I could do it...all the small pieces...the baby brother in the baby sisters high chair...the toilet in the living room...I'd break out the super glue for sure.