Brooke decided she would try seeing if Olivia would take to sleeping with a pillow since she is getting older and loves balling her blankets up and laying with them. Olivia took to the the pillow right away, but for quite a few morning that I went in to get her, she had the zipper open and wanted me to take the pillow out. I refused, but I know that someday soon she will be able to do it herself.
On another note, I had a “Whose on first” moment with Olivia this morning. When I went in and got her she wanted me to turn off the little green light on her video monitor camera. I told her no and that it doesn’t turn off. Then she wanted to play with it.
“I want to play with it Daddy”
“No, only for adults”
“Dogs?, I want the dogs”
“No, I said adults”
“Get me dogs daddy”
“No, only parents touch the camera”
“…….I want to touch the parrot, please touch parrot please”
1 comment:
Sleeping so sweetly!
Hilarious "Who's on First" exchange! It is interesting that she doesn't understand us any more than we do her sometimes!!
Love, G'ma.
Post a Comment