Friday, September 9, 2011

The News

We found out August 15 that baby #2 would be on its way.  First Brooke told Olivia:

Then she told me when I got home from work.  I got home and Olivia ran to me saying she got a balloon today at the store.  I was excited for her and she brought me the balloon.  I didn’t think much of it, Olivia loves balloons and just figured the only balloon they had that she wanted said “baby shower.”  Then Livi said surprise and Brooke said “It is true.”  It took me a few seconds to put two and two together because I figured that our first month trying was not going to produce results.  Well, SURPRISE!!!

DSC_1661

DSC_1668

Brooke’s side of the family found out via the following picture:

IMAG0552

My parents found out using the same shirt, but during Skype, and the rest of my family got a phone call.

Now I need to figure out a new name for the blog sometime down the road.  Coming up with a baby name is hard enough!

Let the fun begin……

5 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Great blog! Best news!! Can't wait for more fun with Olivia and new baby.
Gary says he'll be happy to help pick a name!!
G'ma

Grandma said...

OH! Video was adorable. Brooke, what was the one more thing you were going to ask!?! I need to know! LOL

Gerhard,
She GOT you!

Congratulations to you all. Best wishes.
Linda

Mommy said...

I was trying to ask her if she wanted a boy baby or a girl baby but she was over it by then and wouldn't answer me!

Aunt Gail said...

Congrats guys!!! We are super excited for you! XO

Auntie Stephie said...

whooo hoooo!