Saturday, February 4, 2012

Crusty Crabs and Chicken Heads

Friday when I picked Livi up from school, I noticed that she was in her backup clothes, so knew something was wrong.  Her normal teacher had left for the day and left word that Olivia was mean to other kids and telling stories (lies) all day, as well as having an accident on herself on the playground.  Needless to say Mommy and Daddy were very upset.  When we confronted Livi at home and asked what she was doing to be mean to all the kids, she lowered her head and in her quiet voice said she called them all “chicken heads.”  It was all we could do to keep from laughing, mainly because chicken and meatball have become her favorite words.  Everything is chicken.  Look at that chicken book, I am sitting in the chicken chair, wash my chicken hair, look at that meatball car.  Not sure what she did to be mean, but I am sure the chicken head comments were just for fun.

On a lighter note, Zoe has a skin tag on her belly that Olivia noticed the other day.  She asked me what it was and I told her it was a skin tag.  A few hours later Olivia went up to Brooke and told her that Zoe had a crusty crab on her.  It struck us as funny so I had to get a video of her saying it.  The Crusty Crab is a place in Sponge Bob Square Pants that they watch sometimes at school, and I think that is where the reference comes from.

Oh, I just have to post this, as I sit here writing this post, Brooke was in the shower.  We heard the shower curtain open and Olivia asked what that was.  I told her mommy was taking a bath.  She looked at me and said “So she took her shirt off?”  I said yes… Then she tilted her head and said “then she took her nipples off?'”  Took me a while to catch my breath from the laughing.

3 comments:

Aunt Gail said...

That is so cute and hysterically funny! I liked it when she said Crusty Crab in her quiet voice.
And....for God's sake Brooke, when you get out of the bath put your nipples back on!! :)

Grandma said...

LOL LOL LOL

Auntie Stephie said...

This is AWESOME!