Livi and I were both sick this weekend. She seems to be feeling better and I am on antibiotics for my sinus infection. Saturday morning Brooke was away at a conference so Livi and I were just hanging out feeling bad together. She went into her room and got her pillow, blanket and piggie and brought them out to the living room to lay around and watch TV. She knows how to relax. She did that little setup herself.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I understand you weren't feeling well G, but thats no excuse to feed Lee out of a dog bowl.
POOOR Livi and G. I thought you sounded a bit snuffy when we talked.
She sure makes a nice comfy place to rest!
I didn't feed her out of the dog bowl, she had to fend for herself. She chose the dog bowl because I wouldn't make her a meal. She did have to fight Lulu off though for the final bits of kibble.
Hahahahahaha!
Livi makes a good nest! Hope you two feel better soon.
Post a Comment