Livi had a pretty good Valentine’s day. Along with the fun stuff she got from her family (in and out of town) she got a great haul from school. Valentine’s day at Young World consisted of a pizza party. Lee was very excited about it and told us about it when she got home. All was good until about 10:30 when we heard her start crying on the monitor. We went in to see what was wrong and she was doing her pain cry. She didn’t want to be hugged, touched or anything, she said her belly hurt. I went out to the store and got some children’s pepto tablets, but she wouldn’t eat one. We got her calmed down by letting her sit up on the couch and watch Tinker Bell. She calmed down a bit and when the first commercial came on, she got up, said “ok, it is over, time for bed” and went to sleep.
I asked Ms. Ashley the next day what she ate and the answer was pizza, cupcakes, cookies, candy, soda. Ok, now I understand the stomach pains. Poor Lee. If she is my daughter, I am sure she didn’t learn any lesson from that!!
2 comments:
I have only one word to say....MALTITOL. ;/
I have only one word to say....YUMMY!
But poor Olivia. She probably will not do differently the next time either...
Post a Comment