Friday, September 21, 2012

More Livi-isms

Lee continues to make me laugh with her worldly observations and words that she can’t pronounce.  A few recent ones were as follows:

We got home from school the other day, and I put out my hand for her to help her out of the car.  When I did this, I happened to shock her. 

“Ouch!!” said Lee. 

“Sorry, I shocked you.” I said

“No, something just pinched my hand.”

Then that night, she was very  excited to put her cup in the dishwasher.  After she put her cup in, I started to close the door, and she said “No, you have to put salt in it first before you run it” (referring to dish washing detergent)

Later, Brooke laid out a new dress for Oliva to wear to school, Livi got very excited about it.  Her quote was “I like this new dress because it is tall like an alligator.”

20120920_07111020120920_071045

Lee has her own little language!!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

So so sweet!

Aunt Gail said...

That is a very pretty "alligator tall" dress, Miss Livi!

Auntie Stephie said...

I don't understand it, but it's funny!