Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Crumb

“Daddy, it is looking at me”

“What is looking at you?”

“The little guy back here, look at him”

--I adjust my mirror and look back

“No, on the other side, look at the other side of your seat”

--I turn and look over my left shoulder and don’t see anything

“There is nothing there Livi”

“Yes, he is looking at me”

--Now I am a little creeped out, wondering what paranormal stuff she is seeing back there.

“Oh, I can see him breathing”

“Livi, there is nothing there”

“Yes, OHHHHH, his eyes just closed Daddy”

…….

…….

“He just closed his eyes.  I hope he doesn’t fly at me”

--I look again and don’t see anything.  This exchange goes on for about 15 minutes.  When we finally get to school I ask her to show me, and she points to the window, and then I see what she is talking about.  It is just a crumb from her mini muffins.

Crazy Lee.  I get something new like this on a daily basis driving her to school.

20121004_075819

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Oh Man! What an imagination!! I love it! She will keep you on your toes!

Grandma said...

As I look at that crumb, I want to know how she saw its eyes close!
lol