Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kinky Or Just Unlucky?

Well, I got home from work today and there were some kitchen chairs moved in front of the new sofa. I thought "uh-oh, Livi has been messing with the couch and mommy is keeping her out of there. What a bad girl!! I was wrong. Turns out, and I am really upset I missed this, Chili decided it was time to show everyone in the house that Olivia belonged to him. Humans do it with post-its or a marker, dogs have their own marker. The way it told to me was that Brooke heard some giggling next to the couch, and so she looked over and Chili had lifted his leg on Olivia. Yes, he peed on her. Right on her stomach, and she was loving it. Is it wrong that I am relieved that it was on her and not the new furniture? What kind of daddy am I? She was just giggling along as Chili expressed how he really felt about her. So Brooke cleaned it up and put chairs there so nobody crawled there while the carpet dried.
I figured a golden shower was something you experimented with when you got older and bored with your current bedroom life. Chili is introducing her to some stuff a little early!! Two baths for you tonight Olivia. No treats for you tonight Chili! And Lu, don't you get any ideas or I might start having to show the dogs who owns them, the Chili way.

2 comments:

Sheri Pequeno said...

You know, I was sort of hurt that Chili didn't take an immediate liking to me, but if that's how he shows his affection, I suddenly feel better about it. Silly Chili. Silly Livi.

g'ma g'pa said...

OMG! That is a riot (if you don't stop to think about it too much!). I wonder how she'll react to Chili doing that when she is a teen-ager!!
At least she'll clean up more easily and cheaper than the couch would have!!
G'ma