Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tipping Back A Few

Not much new here. Olivia is enjoying a Saturday with her Mima and Grandpa. She is still not doing very well on holding her own bottle. Like Brooke said, baby bottle Boot camp time since Daycare will be starting soon. Can't have a helpless baby going into daycare and getting laughed at by all the other little kids because she doesn't know how to use her arms to hold a bottle. I don't think opening your mouth and whining will cut it in the real world. You need to TIP the bottle back, otherwise you are only drinking milk scented air!! Can't seem to get that point across. Oh well. It will happen in due time.
P.S. I took this picture yesterday morning when I got Olivia up. She has been waking up and going right into a sitting position with a dazed look on her face. This one happened to be more of a scowl than a dazed look. Oh I long for the old days of her waking up and smiling at me. Look at those eyebrows, I get shivers just looking at that picture. "But dad, all the other girls have pierced belly buttons!!!" Yea, that's the look, I'm in trouble.

1 comment:

Aunt Gail said...

We call that "Evil Eyebrow"...she gets it from her cousin Ryan!