We did take some pictures while at the Thornwell Farm on Mother’s day. Olivia really likes the animals (shocker) and was very curious when she heard the cows mooing. I don’t think she has heard that before but it stopped her in her tracks while she was walking down the road. She loved it and laughed every time there was a moo.
On another note, school is all done for Brooke now for the summer (unless her summer class fills and she is able to teach it.) We asked Young World if we could go part time with them, just Tuesday and Thursday, and they agreed. This will give Brooke time to get her stuff done and keep Olivia in a social environment and keep her getting used to napping away from home. She did have to lose her cubby though since she is part time. Poor cubbyless Lee. I think it will be good for her to continue to go to YW part time, she really does seem to like going there.
Oh yea, and Choomb got to wear the little hat that came on Brooke’s Mother’s Day flower arrangement.
1 comment:
She just does not look like a baby anymore in her long stretch pants and pink top and fancy hair-do. Little Miss Personality+.
I think it is a great idea keeping her in the habit of daycare part time. Won't be so traumatic when she restarts next Fall and as you said, gives B a chance to have some time to herself. I was lucky enough to have someone next door when you were a little one and I could get away any time I needed to!
Have a great summer, Brooke. Have some fun!
g'ma & g'pa
Post a Comment