Figured I would throw out one more bubble video since it is all I have right now.
Olivia has somehow lost the word “kitty cat.” The word for cat now is “ssssss” It is frustrating because kitty cat was one of my favorite words she said, and now it seems like such a lazy word. A cat will be on tv or outside and she will laugh, point and say “sss”.
I am also sad to admit that Brooke and I have become those parents that now have our own language, as well as have to spell things out. For example, if I am in the kitchen and Brooke is feeding Olivia, she will ask me to bring her some “dobbies” (strawberries.) or I will tell Brooke she ate a whole “mana” (banana) this morning. We don’t use these word with Olivia though because we want her to know the real words, but we do use it when talking to each other. What is with that?? We will also spell the fake word to each other instead of the real word if we don’t want her to know what we are saying. For example, if Olivia is not eating well, I will say, “do you think she wants a D-O-B-B-I-E?” Again, why??? Parenting makes you do strange things I guess..
3 comments:
You are the cutest bubble girl ever, Olivia! I love bubbles too!
- Alexandre
Love how she says bubbles!
Brooke, you are a pro at bubbles!! And Livi Lee is learning more and more words. "Bubbles" is totally understandable!
g'ma
Post a Comment